INTRODUCING ~ VIRTUAL SALES
We have discovered a new more efficient way of serving our customers; meeting with you LIVE via video call (I-Phone, FaceTime or Zoom). Instead of sending you still shots of available stones, we now walk around our stockrooms showing you so much more. By appointment only.
Please call or email us to book your time.
Please note that we no longer take credit cards.
We are happy to take checks, money orders, PayPal, and cash of course!
• Orders may be cancelled before shipping, however all custom processing (cutting, shaping, polishing) for that order, special handling/transportation, and packing charges (if any) will not be refunded.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your item, you must contact us within 7 days after you receive it.
• You must contact us BEFORE you return the item at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• After we authorize return of the item, mail it back fully insured and provide us with tracking information.
• Items must be returned undamaged, in original condition, and in adequate packaging equivalent to our original packaging.
• Refund of original purchase price will be made only after the item has been received by us in its original condition.
• Shipping fees will not be refunded.
• Document the damage with photos.
• If damage does occur during shipping, you must file a claim directly with the carrier. We can help you with the claim.
• Retain the contents and all packing materials until the claim has been settled. You may be required to take it all to the carrier’s facility for inspection.
• DO NOT return the item to us unless we have specifically requested you to do so.
We have discovered, and tested, an invisible, environmentally green nanotechnology treatment for porous materials that resists stains and water damage. It is a surface treatment stabilizer, a liquid, water-based, organic treatment that is applied to porous surfaces. We applied it on a rough slab of selenite and then poured cherry juice concentrate on the slab and left it overnight. the next morning we washed off the cherry juice and none had seeped into the rough slab! An extreme test! Contact us for info if you want your outdoor slab or table slab treated.
We have recently discovered a new form of selenite that has grown in a clay formation rather than a gypsum environment. The closest form of selenite to it is “duckbill” found in Canada; however, the “duckbill” is tiny by comparison. Here is one example of the “Dragons Tooth©”
The teeth on this 100 pound plus and 4 foot plus slab are 6-8 inches long!.